Monday, August 3, 2009
More of Us
Lots of pictures ahead!
This is our friend's pomeranian, Bear. Love him!
Judy and Gary came for a visit and we had a dinner cruise on the Mississippi River. Afterwards, they had an amazing fireworks show.
Dad and I with Judy and Gary.
Here is the big house that we stayed in three years ago for the statue dedication of Israel Barlow. We went to Nauvoo with Judy and Gary and passed by the house. Great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Totally fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing, Mom. Nauvoo looks wonderful .... and green! Perhaps Oct 15/16 we'll make our way out.
So beautiful, fully enjoyed all the pictures. We love you guys.
Wow. I took one look at the Carthage Jail picture and practically started crying. The window, the well. Too much. Love you both. You look so happy. I am happy for you.
Great pictures. I loved Nauvoo! I spent four months there and it still wasn't enough time. You both look great!
Post a Comment